Human Resources - Internship Opportunities
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing investment banking, private banking & wealth management services to companies, institutions and highnet- worth clients around the world. Credit Suisse is active in more than 50 countries and employs over 46,000 people. We are renowned for our expertise and valued for our advice, innovation and execution.
About The Program
Our Internship Program gives outstanding university and college seniors the chance to gain real experience within the financial services industry. As an intern, you will attend a brief company orientation, and then will work in one of the business teams, while receiving further training on the job. Interns will typically work 35-40 hours per week for a threemonth period.
What We Look For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Good customer orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be PC proficient in MS Word and Excel
Three-month internships start in February. May, August, November. However, we advise you to apply as soon as possible to be included in the current recruitment process.
About The Role
- Perform day-to-day processing of Human Resources (HR) related requests independently by phone or email
- Route complex or transactional enquiries to the relevant process streams within the service center or to third parties outside the service center
- Assure accurate handling of high priority requests by cooperating closely with other process streams or third parties outside the service center
- Ability to grasp the process/SOX documentation and work on the process
- Exhibit a reasonable understanding of all HR processes within the service structure as well as of processes which have an interface to HR
- Quick understanding of the policies and procedures of the organization
- Maintain a high level of quality and performance
- Respond to customer queries via phone and emails keeping a high level of communication
- Maintain high level of care and accuracy in process
- Maintain high level of data quality in OneHRIS
- Meet quality and quantity targets