Aleksandrów Łódzki, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day? We'll be thrilled to meet you!
The IT solutions we build help move millions of trucks efficiently, enable high quality video collaboration, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products and thousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences for product and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, manage consumer communication in the Web, ensure cybersecurity and more.
IT Managerial Development Program (6 months, part-time/full-time)
Location: Aleksandrów Łódzki
As an IT trainee in a manufacturing environment you will work closely with operations managers, cross-functional stakeholders from IT, engineering to product managers. You will help to define processes needed to establish and scale new digitization operations and work on new emerging technologies applied in manufacturing operations.
You will have to use your passion for technology to solve problems and help us operate more efficiently, to identify, prioritize and drive process improvements and cost reduction.
The Program puts you in entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble. You will start in the IT department in one of our Manufacturing Plants – Aleksandrów Łódzki.
Afterwards there will be a possibility to continue in our main office in Warsaw. Based on your profile, preferences, fit and currently running initiatives we will present you with an offer for a role with managerial, technical or analytical focus, providing you with invaluable experience as either one (or more) of those: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Business Insights Analyst / Data Scientist.
We are looking for:
- 3rd, 4th, 5th year students with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a real passion for business and technology
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred)
- English fluency
What we offer:
- The chance to use and learn new technologies for Data Manipulation Visualization and Integration (Thingworx, PowerBI) or Smart Automation (BluePrism, Workfusion, PowerBI, Microsoft Flow).
- Responsibilitiesas of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific actions and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world in a diverse environment.
- Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case.
- Possibility to do volunteer charity work.
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program