sharing the costs of sports activities
Storage Area Networks Engineer
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Składowa 35, Śródmieście, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- offer expired 10 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
You will be working within an international team on operating (implementing, replacing, extending, upgrading) and optimizing storage area network solutions globally.
Monitoring, maintaining, operating and supporting the storage area network technologies (SAN-Fabrics).
Performing, shaping and optimizing operational processes and procedures.
Developing technical concept of storage area network solutions.
Supporting operational ITSM processes (Incident, Change and Problem) in SAN area.
Automating and orchestrating daily job by using available tools and implementing tailored scripts to optimize workflows and eliminate repeatable tasks and activities.
Fulfilling on-call duty 24 x 7.
Degree in Informatics / Business Informatics or a comparable education / experience in the IT area
ITIL Know How and certification would be a plus.
Personal, communication and intercultural skills.
Analytical and methodical approach, ability to work at conceptual level.
Autonomy and self-motivation.
Quality driven approach.
Fluent English, German would be a plus.
Basic knowledge Windows-/Linux-Server.
Knowledge of protocols: FC / FOS/ SCSI/ NVMe/ NFS, CIFS.
S3 API familiarity.
Pearl, Python, Curl programming.
Scripting in Bash and/or PowerShell.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.