Store Training Specialist – Brand Center Store
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 4 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To drive consistency in the delivery and implementation of Retail training programs that enable a premium consumer experience, support operational excellence and help us meet or exceed our business and people objectives.
• Co-lead implementation of adidas consumer Service Model (CEI) with Store Leadership
• Provide feedback on observed service behaviors of all team members in store
• Role-model service standards and salesfloor leadership skills
• Champion daily Team Huddles and the role of Team Captain on the salesfloor
• Secure foundational and seasonal product learning in relevant categories then drive knowledge transfer to selling behaviors
• Facilitate and organize product training events in collaboration with Visual Excellence
• Facilitate adoption of new instore processes and tools by supporting training initiatives.
• Go-to person instore for ATTICUS product learning platform or community management
• Act as a Coach in digital learning platform AREA and guide the Store Leadership Team in building learning plans, with a focus on Learning, Experiencing and Performing stages.
• Ensure digital and trainer-led retail curriculum is delivered and implemented effectively and that the standards expected are applied by all stakeholders in store
• Facilitate live and virtual training sessions
• Organize and ensure availability of relevant training materials
• Train and Coach Store Team on adidas retail curriculum and support Store Leadership on identifying talent
• Build and sustain local participants in Expert and Specialist certification programs.
• Support Onboarding for new brand ambassadors in-store via, digital, self and trainer led programs
• Showcase training initiatives using adidas learning analytics tools
• Provide qualitative and quantitative monitoring of training results on monthly/quarterly basis using Kirkpatrick and adidas learning measurement levels as reference
• Analyze NPS reports and propose corrective actions on service and staff friendliness, ensure call backs and role model service excellence with promoters and detractors
• Store Leadership and Team
• Local Retail District Leader, Local Retail Training Manager
• Europe Retail Training Academy, Europe Retail & Consumer Excellence Team
• Global Retail Training community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in insert languages
• Strong communication skills including impactful presentation and facilitation skills
• Advanced numeracy and literacy
• Good IT skills: MS TEAMS, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail, Consumer and People KPIs
• Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative
• Ability to multi-task
• Efficient and effective in time management
• Ability to develop strong and credible relationships with store team.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Consumer facing experience
• 2 years’ experience in the retail industry ideally in apparel/fashion/footwear or FMCG, with demonstrated exposure to developing others/training background.
adidas retail commitment to successful candidate:
• Access to enroll in retail store capability program developed by Global Sales Academy within 12 months of being in role
• Line Manager support in this development journey with access to functional mentoring from a certified retail trainer within local market
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
Please send CV in English.