- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design development and manufacturing services to the medical (medical device, diagnostics, and drug delivery products) and commercial (automotive, consumer, and defense) markets. 85% of the company's total revenue comes from drug delivery, medical device, primary pharmaceutical packaging, and diagnostic products. Phillips-Medisize facilities are FDA registered for clean-room molding, medical device assembly, drug handling and packaging, sterilization management, and final device packaging under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR 820, FDA 21CFR 210/211.
- Provide direction and leadership to other departments (Customer Service, Cost Estimating, Project Analysts)
- Work to improve customer relationship management process including sustaining engineering related to continuous improvement
- Support customer relationship deliverables by weekly reporting and scheduling customer team meetings
- Provide quarterly business reviews, track and report tooling conditions, review contract documents, manage pricing and project hopper process
- Will be the key focal point to develop and inform the Corporation with regard to updates and changes within assigned customer base, affording The Company the highest possible change to meet the needs of the customers with regard to capture of new programs and sales growth
- Troubleshoot business issues, analyze business issue causes, recommend solutions, and possibly implement agreed upon solutions between the customer and plant
- Act as principal liaison between the Company’s customers and plants and respond appropriately to internal and external customer needs
- Strong educational background, university diploma preferred
- Strong Experience in Key/Strategic Account Management with a Global Biotech/Pharma/Medical Devices organization preferred
- Fluent German and Fluent English (both at min. level C1)
- Analytical and organized approach, strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated superior communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and meet project/program schedules, along with contingency plans
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop future account needs
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box, recommend options and implement solutions
- Ability to listen effectively and draw out customer needs and concerns
- Strong and effective communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Strong organizational skills in order to manage time, prioritize, follow through, and accomplish results
- Good judgment; showing strong business acumen, decision quality, intellectual horsepower, perspective
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
As part of Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in the world, Phillips-Medisze is offering international career development within one of the leading global players in the drug delivery device and connected health space for innovation, development and manufacturing services and solutions.