With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 30 000 employees in around 375 sites in 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance. As a part of an exciting challenge, and building world class organization, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where Global Purchasing Organization is going to be based.
Join our new Global Purchasing Department as:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & company’s benefits,
- ”Start up” alike working culture,
- A permanent employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organization structure,
- Possibility to grow within the company being the leader on the market.
What we are looking for:
- University degree preferable in a technical (biology, chemistry) or commercial field,
- Min. 2 years of a relevant work experience (strategic procurement),
- Top negotiation skills,
- Open minded & communicative,
- Determined to deliver result and accept challenges,
- Fluent English,
- Advanced analytical and numeric skills.
Key position’s objectives:
- Negotiate & maintain price, terms and purchase conditions with portfolio of global suppliers,
- Manage own projects within given suppliers portfolio,
- Initiate & lead contracts negotiation,
- Participate in a design & execution of future supply chain including search, selection & consolidation of supplier base,
- Perform market research & benchmark activities in order to deliver best value for money to the company,
- Providing Global Category Managers with business recommendations regarding category strategy.
Click our company logo and learn more