- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Strategic Client Manager
What exactly can you expect on this position?
- You will be responsible for maintaining quality relations with key clients, addressing their needs, requirements and initiating up selling activities
- You will manage the whole sales process including negotiation and bidding processes
- You will be responsible for conducting local, regional, country wide and international tenders
- You will cooperate with our international sales team in order to expand business relations in Poland
What do we expect from you?
- Experience within B2B sales in our industry (experience in consulting for IT sector will be an advantage)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Ability to build effective business relations on the C-level position at clients side
- Goal oriented attitude and solution mindset
- Sales competences confirmed by proven sales track record, ability to conduct presentations, negotiations and bidding processes
We are currently looking for a person who will be responsible for strategic management of ManpowerGroup key clients portfolio - country wide responsibility.
Being Strategic Client Manager your goal will be to increase sales effectiveness and profitability of cooperation with key clients by introducing new services from our portfolio, creating and implementing strategy for clients development.
What we can offer?
- Interesting projects, possibility to deliver innovative, advanced solutions
- Possibility to work with the biggest worldwide brands in variety industries
- Working in international company, leader in its own industry
- Contract of employment with attractive bonuses
- Benefit package – private medical care, extra days of holidays, advanced training and development package, onboarding programs, possibility to take part in international and country wide developmental programs