private medical care
Strategic Procurement - Commercial categories, Associate Category Manager
Lundbeck Group Business Services
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 21 days ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Do you have a passion for commercial excellence? Is working with commercial executives and learning from senior commercial category managers an ambition of yours? Are you independent and a natural networker and influencer? Do you thrive in a busy environment where you will impact core business success by leading competitive sourcing projects and strategy development in close collaboration with colleagues around the world?
Then we have just the position for you as Associate Category Manager for our commercial categories.
We are looking for Associate Category Manager to join our team of two US based Senior Category Managers in managing our global marketing and sales categories. Based in Krakow, you will be first line of contact for our European stakeholders, including our commercial organization headquartered in Denmark.
What is the challenge?
As a member of the team, you will:
• Own and develop subcategory strategies (such as Market Research) in alignment with Senior Category Managers
• Execute on category strategies closely aligned to overall Lundbeck strategy and key stakeholder priorities.
• Execute on category projects, including RFx projects and supplier management activities
• Act as business partner to key stakeholders in the commercial organization
• Contribute to execution of tasks and projects in the global category teams led by the two category owners and the head of the commercial cluster
Be part of category teams managing two categories:
- Marketing (Subcategories: creative and communication, digital agencies, pricing and market access, marketing, market research)
- Sales Related Services (Subcategories: sales related services & activities, congress, meetings and events, sales training, CRM services, BPO, CSO, printing services)
Our ideal candidate has the following experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager (Source-to-Contract) heading strategic and/or complex projects, preferably in an international environment
• Commercial Category experience derived from working as an Associate Category Manager, Senior • Buyer or equivalent role within Procurement. The ideal candidate brings considerable category knowledge and has successfully driven +10 complex sourcing projects and many competitive sourcing projects for Commercial-related categories (including but not limited to): Marketing Agencies, Market Research, Sales Training, Sales Activities, Contract Sales Organizations, and/or Commercial Print.
• Regional/global stakeholder management experience established through extensive collaboration with stakeholders across Europe/globally. The ideal candidate is able to exemplify collaboration skills and cultural aptitude through sourcing projects managed and successfully completed in close collaboration with international stakeholders.
• Experience in negotiating contracts commercially and legally. Ability to front legal discussions. Good understanding of standard clauses, key commercial and contractual dynamics and associated risks. Knowledge of GDPR regulations with a Marketing setting is considered a plus.
Is flexible and willing to accommodate stakeholders in multiple time zones. Additionally, ability to travel as-needed between Procurement hubs (primarily Copenhagen) to attend in-person events
We are looking for the following qualifications in our future Lead Buyer:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a University or Business School relevant to the position.
Preferably certifications demonstrating completed training within core disciplines, such as:
- Project Management, preferably Category Management
- Negotiations skills
- Presentation skills/Communication
English fluency required (min C1)
Experience with e-sourcing and preferably Ariba is an advantage
Possible career development options within Lundbeck organization and in Krakow are:
• Category Manager
• Senior Category Manager
• Expat opportunities
What we offer
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
• Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
• Cafeteria program
• Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
• Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
• Robust integration and event framework
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.