Strategic Project Manager
ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for the Strategic Project Manager to join our New Horizons team in Poland. The team is focused on exploring new areas of healthcare for Docplanner and building a new business on top of it. We benefit both from being part of an established company as well as acting as an independent startup.
We already develop several projects (like the Digital Primary Care service for patients or Diagnostics marketplace and new product offering for General Practitioners) but our heads and the backlog are still full of ideas :) We are looking for a person who will help us to test our assumptions and start new prospering product offerings. The person is going to work a lot together with central and local teams, but should be also open to roll up her sleeves and deliver the work alone.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about product discovery, understanding customer needs and executing ideas in real life, but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
You will be responsible for:
- helping us to build new ventures, business lines, and products in an already fast-growing company
- co-creating a new business line and business offerings, cooperating with the rest of the New Horizons team, and local teams in the countries we operate in
- testing business ideas in real life, executing the experiments, both in digital/online product space, and business offering (ie entering new markets, testing new products for existing markets)
- searching for new opportunities
What experience and skills do you need to do great at this position?
- like to work in the startup, as an interdisciplinary entrepreneur
- have a high level of energy, ownership and strong communication skills
- worked as a Project Manager or Product/Business/Investment Analyst or Startup Founder
- enjoy setting KPIs and analyzing product performance
- have expertise in the digital marketing field (or at least interest in it) in preparing strategies / conducting marketing campaigns for small businesses
- used Google Analytics & spreadsheets
- can communicate in English (B2+)
- are ready to do whatever it takes to deliver the results
It would be also nice to have if you:
- know how to work with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and you know how to create effective content on social media, analysis of results and preparation of reports for clients
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (mid: up to 12.000 net + Vat on B2B/ Senior: up to 14.000 net + Vat on B2B
- ⚕️ Private health plan
- ✌ 26 free paid days
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country)
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high! - that's what I would do in the end.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Please attach to your CV consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process:
"I consent to the processing by ZnanyLekarz sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, the personal data provided by me, including the image, for the purposes of ZnanyLekarz sp.z o.o. future recruitment processes. I declare that I have read the information on the processing of my personal data in connection with the recruitment process, available at: https://www.znanylekarz.pl/praca-dane-osobowe"
At the same time, we would like to inform you that applications without the aforementioned clause will not be considered.