- Kolorowa 2, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What You’ll Do:
- Support and conducts supplier quality system audits or special process audits for new suppliers or new locations of existing suppliers.
- Supports the deployment of standardizing, digitizing and automating supplier quality tools, processes and systems.
- Leads project teams to develop and deliver goals for chartered Supplier Improvement Projects using industry recognized development and project management tools.
- Leads and assists the process of identifying, analyzing, determining root cause, and implement corrective actions for a supplier quality issue at an Enterprise or regional level.
- Be a regional product and manufacturing expert within the responsible commodity.
- Communicate project updates and trends to Enterprise Quality and Supply Management leadership as well as other Quality Engineers within the commodity.
What It Takes:
- Excellent verbal and written technical communicator in English,
- Someone who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
- 5+ years of experience working with designing, integrating, manufacturing or assembly environment
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of tactical and strategic quality management principles, tools, and processes (lean mfg, ISO, IATF, SPC, FMEA, containment, supplier development, start-right, etc.).
- Performs the tactical/strategic functions of a job and the ability to teach/coach/mentor others.
- Demonstrated complex project management successes for projects touching processes improvement throughout a factory, division or entire company.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, report information from disjointed, but connected information (audit performance, supplier performance, etc.).
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, including international travel.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- 3+ years of experience in the castings, forgings and/or machined steel commodity field OR 3+ years of experience in the plastics, seals, bearings and/or hardware commodity field.
- Understanding of process digitalization to drive efficiency and effectiveness gains while challenging the intent of what and how we do things.
- Certified and experience auditor (ISO, IATF, JDS-G223, PVA, etc.).
- Experience with Control Plans, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Pareto analysis, Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Previous experience working with different cultures.
- A self-starter, self-motivated, positive attitude that can identify projects and determine priorities, with minimal supervision, which will meet and exceed business goals.
- Ability to fluently speak multiple European languages, with German being a higher importance.
Required Education, Technical Skills and knowledge:
- Four-year degree in a business/management, an engineering/technology or a supply management discipline or equivalent work experience.
Interpersonal, Leadership skills:
- Self -driven, strongly motivated person, highly collaborative and able to influence without authority
- Advanced skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Gains others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments
- Places a high priority on the customer’s perspective when making decisions and taking action
- Ability to plan and organize for self by setting priorities, timelines and leverage resources to complete the work efficiently
We offer You:
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing and international organization
- Language courses on-line and in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and comfortable office area in Poznan
For more information on Privacy & Data processing in John Deere please
visit the JD website: Privacy and Data