private medical care
Structural Engineer - FEA Engineer
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
- Pilotów 10, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
Delivering structural technical documentation (reports, drawings, design descriptions) on time and within budgeted hours
Communication with customer’s project manager and other contact persons
Coordination with other disciplines in order to deliver multi-discipline design
Participating in site inspections
You are ambitious on behalf of yourself and the Team and are eager to participate in building a great Team that will be a high performing competence center for the entire CREADIS Group.
We place great emphasis on the ability to be part of teams and the ability to communicate across and within teams. You must be ready to challenge solutions and engage in the constant development of CREADIS. In addition, we emphasize that you have following competences:
• Master’s degree in the area of mechanical engineering combined with several years of experience
• FEA knowledge and experience (preferably Ansys) with structural, vibration or fatigue calculations
• Ability to do hand-calculations to verify or replace FEA
• Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals
• Ability to identify and apply innovative solutions to solve problems
• Good command of English (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills
• Communication and presentation skills, including the ability to discuss technical issues
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
This would be an asset:
• CAD software knowledge
• APDL and/or Python language skills to be used for FEA automatization
We expect that you have a high knowledge and strong skills within mechanical engineering in general. As a person you should be open-minded, pro-active and driven by changes and new challenges.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
co-financing of meals
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee 700 dedicated engineers across offices in Denmark, Spain, France, the US and Poland.
CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.