sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Delivering parts of structural design on time and within budgeted hours.
• Preparation of structural analysis, calculations and reports as deliverables for projects.
• Supporting design of structures of industrial, water and other sectors
• Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed.
• Learning of current design standards, software of the company and clients
• Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months)
• Mentoring and development of junior engineers, designers, technicians
• Assigning tasks to project team members, receiving and checking work
• Education: MSc in structural engineering
• Professional license in structural engineering
• Good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial or water related projects
• Good skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad, RAM, Etabs
• Good skills in CAD software – at least one of following: Revit, AutoCAD, AECOsim, Microstation, CADWorks
• English language skills minimum at intermediate level (B2 in EU)
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
• Personal skills: well organized, ability to work in a team of engineers and designers
What we offer
• Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.