Summer Internships – Software Verification Engineer [Online or Phone Recruitment]
Nokia NetworksO firmie
- Aleja Pokoju 78, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 4 maj 2020
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
You will act as a team member in one of our short-term projects supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects in embedded software.
Summer Internships – Software Verification Engineer
As part of our team you will be responsible for:
- development of automated tests,
- preparation and configuration of testing environment,
- review and reporting of test results.
We can offer you:
- an experience of working in international environment,
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting-edge technologies for the future mobile networks,
- friendly working environment in a team of professionals.
- programing skills with script languages (e.g. Python, shell),
- knowledge of mobile networks standards (e.g. LTE, UMTS, GSM),
- practical knowledge of TCP/IP network configuration and its protocols,
- knowledge of UNIX environment and command line,
- good problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- team-player attitude,
- excellent communication skills,
- spoken and written English.
Duration of internship: 3 months (July-September)
Visit our career portal: www.nokiakrakow.pl
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.