- Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
As part of our team you will contribute to our 5G telecommunication projects. Your daily activities will be related to Nokia Web tools development and maintenance.
We work with:
- Continuous Integration systems
- Education: on-going studies or BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (we are multicultural team)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
- Active student status
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN) is an advantage
- Knowledge of DSP and compiler design is an advantage
We are waiting for your application till April 18th!