- Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Summer Trainee – Embedded DSP Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
As part of our team you will contribute to our telecommunication projects. Your daily activities will be related to embedded systems development (RTL, formal and functional verification, processes automation). You will act as a team member of a team that creates inhouse Nokia UE simulator.
You will develop knowledge of system physical layer, embedded Linux platform, gain experience in product development.
We work with:
- Cellular telecommunication systems
- Embedded HW products, implementation physical layer telco specification using DSP
- DSP programming using C language
- Education: on-going studies or BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good mathematical skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Good understanding of technical documentation
- Team player spirit
- Active student status
Duration of internship: 3 months (July – September)
We are waiting for your application till April 18th!