- We’re a young, dynamic USA-based start up company with a Polish office in Warsaw, Wilanów.
- We are an e-commerce, online company, specilizing in sales on Amazon and Shopify.
- Our forward-thinking brand produces and sells online organic and 100% natural beauty, health and lifestyle products.
- We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic people to join our team who want to achieve ambitious and exciting goals.
- We're high on company culture and friendly, family-alike environment.
- If you're a person who eager to take on any challenge and face any task, who loves to learn, achieve and has the "go getter" attitude - you're our pick!
Superstar Assistant - Personal and Business Matters - to a Female Manager - Cool Start-Up Co.
- For the business assistant part of the job, we'll train you on our processes as they are unique so no special knowledge is required other than being very detailed-oriented, organized [since you'll be dealing with money] and high motivation to learn and excel).
- Office Location: Warszawa, Wilanow
- English speaking work environment
- Time frame: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: around 3 hours each day work from home) but you need to be willing to be availble 24/7 when the time requires it as you will play an important role for the Senior Manager so she needs to be able to always count on you.
- Since we're a dynamic start-up, we all wear many hats so here are few things that you will be asked to do on regular basis: overseeing some operations, timeline and deliverables, some basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks while being in touch with our accounting firms in US and PL (scanning documents for them, sending them reports etc) (training on everything will be provided, no need for prior experience), overseeing administrative processes, doing lots of research and all other admin and operation office tasks, some logistics, strategy, creative decision making and anything else that a dynamic start-up needs.
- You'll learn a lot of knowledge about eCommerce online businesses so this position is perfect for someone who wants to learn and grow their career under a wing of a senior management.
- No special knowledge required because our start-up is unique [we will provide training]
- Great spoken & written English (we're English speaking office)
- Drivers license
- Having great attoitude to run personal errand for the Manager for 50% of the time (including ordering and bringing lunches/dinners/serving coffee, taking company car to car wash and gas stations, or picking up personal groceries + being available all days a week in case of emergencies
- Being very detailed-oriented, organized [since you'll be dealing with money daily] and motivated to learn.
- Being a good team player (we live and work by principles of kindness and business being a team sport).
- High motivation to learn and achieve ambitious goals.
- Being resourceful and not afraid to make decisions and think independently.
- Being qood at creating excel spreadsheets, performing simple math calculations.
- Being an analytical person who is well organized and likes when numbers add up.
- We offer independent contractor agreement (not a regular employment contract).
- We provide training
- Work in English speaking environment
- You will learn rare eCommerce knowledge no one else in Poland teaches or does
- Ability to work directly and learn from a senior female manager in the company
- Family-alike work atmosphere
- In a small team (of 9) you get the ability to make a real impact
- Career opportunity to learn a lot and proudly put in your CV "Executive Business & Personal Assistant to Senior Management"
- Ability for your ideas to be heard and implemented (unlike in faceless corporations)
- Being a part of pure, healthy movement (not products/businesses you don't care about)
APPLY NOW by clicking the Aplikuj button below.
(if you meet our criteria, you'll hear from us within 3 days about moving to the next step -we hire fast)