- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
GDS Poland Executive Assistants team was established in June 2015 to support internal client from EY France. Consistent quality support and Exceptional Client Service delivery increased the team size to 19 Executive Assistants within two years. Its success helped to extend Executive Assistants services to all Service Lines in France, and allowed us to gain new clients from Real Estate Team, GDS Poland and GSA regions. The main responsibility of an Executive Assistants is to balance his/her time between process management and documentation support, being responsible for calendar and mailbox management, travel arrangement and other administrative support.
Your role will be to supervise Executive Assistants team and manage the service delivery needs and operations of the team from Wroclaw, Poland. You will have proven experience of client management, people management and the ability to handle and resolve service delivery concerns. You will work closely with the onshore teams and other members of the Executive Assistants services team to ensure the smooth functioning of the operations.
Supervising Associate with FrenchNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002Z0
Your key responsibilities
- Build and maintain exceptional and strong relationships with Customer;
- Own, monitor and maintain the performance of Executive Assistants team using established ways of working and making Exceptional Client Service (ECS) a normal way of doing business;
- Identify training needs, development plans and coordinate team resources to execute new reporting and monitoring projects and initiatives;
- Define strategies to develop and enhance existing service offerings, revenue opportunities with plans in place, e.g. resource requirements, to deliver those services;
- Identifying, evaluate and assess individual training and development areas for all members of the team. Ensure appropriate level of support is in place for all team members. Ensure our performance management processes are in place and embedded across the team;
- Actively contribute to improvements of the tools, systems and procedures used by the Executive Assistants team. Identify issues and propose solutions;
- Actively monitor and analyze instructions, workflow and assignments to ensure the operations of the team is run efficiently. Anticipate future resource requirements.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as people leader
- Understanding of business environment for such services, able to investigate on new opportunities for promotion and offer for new clients
- Experience in transitioning of processes and/or setting-up new teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent French (written and oral) at least C1
- Very Good English (written and oral) at least B2
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven experience of working within a global environment, across borders with people from other cultures
- Demonstrable ability to interact with leadership, stakeholders and peers
What working at EY offersIn EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices