- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 31 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
The EMEIA FSO Tax business continues to grow to a significant scale and continues to evolve in line with the change and disruption in the market. In supporting the business from Finance, we need to position ourselves to help towards successful implementation of new systems (Mercury), coupled with change in the market and the evolving Global strategy of the Tax business. We are seeking to appoint a strong Finance Advisor to support the PBFA finance lead. Key responsibilities will include support in interpreting and analyzing financial performance of all EMEIA FSO Tax markets, assisting in strategic planning and forecasting process and specific ad-hoc projects to assist in financial management of EMEIA FSO Tax service line.
This role will establish a trusted relationship with their client, understanding their needs and teaming with other Finance team members to bring best in class analytical support, functional expertise and reporting solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare weekly insights on performance to FSO EMEIA tax leadership
- Deliver monthly performance reporting, adding insight, financial analysis and commentary, ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action oriented
- Support EMEIA PBFA tax lead with co-ordination and submission of key planning & forecasting processes to EMEIA FSO RLT, Area and Global, ensuring goals and objectives are aligned within the submission. This will include incorporating an allowance for future revenue streams into Tax revenue planning (e.g. automation, use of GDS).
- Oversee the EMEIA FSO Tax Region Budget; working with budget holders to ensure effective controls in managing expenditure, time & expenses, are allocated and utilized appropriately.
- Support Finance Lead in assessing, present and future, IPP, DAP & AP promotion and recruitment affordability scenarios. This is a highly sensitive and confidential process and will involve supporting commentary to aid dialogue with Tax Leadership Team.
- Develop effective working relationships with EMEIA FSO Tax markets, notably with FSO Finance Country Controllers, the internal support functions and Area and Global finance to co-ordinate various Region wide tasks and to be a key influencer.
- Develop effective working relationships with EMEIA FSO Tax sub-service line leads – assist with forecasting, planning and budgeting to ensure buy in from leads to overall plan and help with regular reporting
- Innovation: help support wider finance Innovation team objectives
- Stakeholder management: keep EMEIA FSO Finance Leadership team and FSO Country Controllers updated on business performance themes as is needed.
- An active contributor and role model within the wider EMEIA FSO Finance team.
- Global Finance Transformation: plays a role towards influencing the development of these initiatives, to ensure that the practical day-to-day reality of providing Finance support to FSO are heard and understood.
- Review working capital performance and prepare regular commentary on key areas of concern
- Program Mercury: this will be an increasingly key focus for EMEIA FSO Finance. Will need to play a key role towards making the implementation a success for EMEIA FSO.
Skills and attributes for success
- Preferred candidates will have a master degree in finance, economics, business administration or similar combined with +4 years of experience in a professional atmosphere in a finance/business capacity with at least 3 years of supervisory, analytical, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Ability to work in a virtual global organization respecting international cultures and speaking/writing English fluently
- It is expected that this individual works with minimum supervision of Senior team members
- Be proficient or trainable in complex aspects of financial software packages, including Essbase, Hyperion, Business Objects, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
- Ability to gain respect of both the finance community and client serving teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- The confidence and credibility to challenge and manage business leaders and senior partners, as well as build bridges and harmonise divergent interests and priorities that can exist within a matrix management structure.
- Customer focused, passionate and responsive.
- Good team player with a proven ability to succeed within a matrix management structure.
- Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Travel may be required based on business need
What we look for
What working at EY GDS offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices