sharing the costs of sports activities
Supervisor/ Team leader for Contact Centre Operations (Voice & Chat support) with German OR Romanian
HCL PolandAbout the company
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
Purpose of Role:
The role of Team Leader within HCL Technologies will be a strong leadership role to enable a team of executives to achieve performance targets through creative/effective management methods and motivation, while driving the company management ethos and at all times enabling a high performance team.
The supervisor role need to make sure correct procedures are being followed and routinely give directions to the team members on what to do and how to improve. When a team member needs help dealing with customer concerns, Supervisor/ team leaders need to step in, offer advice and handle customer concern to ensure customer satisfaction/ best solution.
● Managing a team of Executives Advisors supporting contact center for a banking client (Voice/ Chat) to reach their full potential by monitoring daily activity and
● Performance in line with set KPIs, monitoring and reporting on individual and team performance
● Lead and motivate the team to success by fostering an environment of continuous improvement
● Identify coaching and training needs and address same.
● The successful Supervisor/ Team Leader will be a proactive individual who will work on his/her initiative.
● Ability to clearly demonstrate achievement of results in previous roles
● Energy and maturity to drive inter-departmental teams to deliver on project goals
● Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster relationships at all levels
within the business
● Change advocate - with a capability to manage a team through continuous improvement with changing resource needs
● Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency gains within their designated function
● Act as the overall point of escalation for the team.
● Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are maintained and flag upwards any concerns.
● Quickly gain an understanding of the processes and systems in use.
● Assume full ownership and responsibility for the team for the team achieving its KPI’s.
● Coaching, supporting, training and motivating all team members as routine tasks.
● Producing reports as and when required on current and projected performance
● Attending management meetings playing a key role in the success of the department
● Taking a lead in the recruitment and selection process for new recruits.
● Manage all performance related matters with all team members; taking appropriate
formal action as required.
● Be the voice of the customer in the Company
● Any ad-hoc and all other duties as the role evolves.
● Multilingual resource with good understanding, writing & verbal skills in English (C1 level and German OR Romanian (C1 level)
Skill set required:
● Good understanding of Banking products like Payments, client onboarding, KYC, sanctions, transaction monitoring, Fraud/ charge backs / dispute handling
● Prior experience of team handling specially from contact centre/ banking back-office/ banking operations.
● Good people management, performance management like performance evaluation/ appraisals of team members.
● Excellent business communication skills; written, verbal and presentation skills (English as well as German/ Romanian)
● Ability to handle customer escalation
● Strong ability to influence, lead and motivate your team and other stakeholders as required to enable high performance.
● Ability to resolve issues within the team to avoid escalations and to create a learning culture
within the team on resolution skills.
● Ability to coach team members in line with campaign demands
● Ability to effectively manage teams and take appropriate formal action if / as needed.
● Issue Resolution and Escalation Management
● Problem Solving, Self-Management & Decision-Making
● Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings.
● Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill
● Proactive with a strong ethic and eagerness to ‘ go the extra mile’
● Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
● Flexible to work on Saturday & in rotational shifts - Any 8 hours shift b/w 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Knowledge Base Management
● Build/ maintain training material (training presentations etc.) to close the gaps identified
● Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
● Maintains the organization of department files/references and performance report
What we offer
Private health insurance
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.