- Placydowska 27, 95-070 Aleksandrów Łódzki, PolskaAleksandrów Łódzki, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are currently looking for candidate for the position of Supplier Development Specialist. The person hired for this position will be mainly responsible for activities related to audit of suppliers and maintenance of high quality of suppliers.
Supplier Development SpecialistNumer ref.: PL73029869_E1
- Developing and continuous improvement of suppliers processes and quality management process.
- Taking care for the development and optimization projects with selected suppliers.
- Risk management - monitoring and taking preventive and corrective actions in order to avoid or minimalize any negative issues related to the quality of suppliers.
- Verification of suppliers, management of periodic supplier audits.
- Higher University degree (preferably technical).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions or different positions in Quality Department or Process Development Department (nice to have: experiences in Supplier Audit and Development).
- Knowledge of issues related to supply chain management, quality areas and audits.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma methodology.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Analytical thinking and creativity in solving problems.
- Good communication skills, personal commitment and ability to work as a team member.
- First experience in Lean Management.
- Willingness to travel (20 to 30%).
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.