Supplier EcoSystem Services - Global SaaS Management Specialist
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY Technology: Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 330,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through four business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Supplier EcoSystem Services - brings a consistent approach, supporting technology and best practices to managing contracts right across EY, working closely with Procurement Services, budget holders and our many user communities.
Supplier EcoSystem Services maintains a global Software Asset Management (SAM) team accountable for targeted optimisation of complex, high value software contracts which underpin our business.
SES seeks an experienced Software Licensing specialist to help us drive the maximum value from these contracts, with a particular focus on cloud / SaaS delivered capabilities. Reporting to the Global Software Asset Manager, working both independently and within a wider team of SAM and licensing experts, the successful candidate will be directly involved with some of the largest most complex software licensing contracts in the world, across a wide range of global class vendors.
Many of EY’s key client offerings leverage complex software contracts. As well as traditional perpetual licensing with maintenance, you will be involved with a wide variety of cloud subscription services (Azure and many others), complex infrastructure licensing scenarios, client integrated licensing assessments, usage tracking and portal-based management activities and more.
The successful candidate will need to handle licensing related matters, but also to define and be part of various governance and SAM process initiatives as part of an integrated team, including finance, procurement and technical personnel.
The role will require occasional travel, in country and internationally including India, US, UK or other destinations.
Your key responsibilities
- Onboard new SaaS applications into a centralized SaaSOps service designed to efficiently manage user access, usage reporting, and billing validation
- Own day to day SaaSOps activities and service obligations
- Administer the assignment and cost recovery of applications, collaborating with product managers, budget holders and internal customers
- Maximise the value of commitments to contracts, harvesting unused licenses/services and ensuring maximum availability
- Collaborate with vendor support and commercial teams where there are service-related challenges such as performance or availability issues, fully understanding mutual obligations in the contract
- Design and maintain reports required by internal stakeholders and for purposes of vendor reporting and/or billing.
- Work with portal-based tools which may be required and their related APIs to allow fast and efficient administration of applications
- Liaise with support teams within EY and vendors to ensure a seamless user experience with applications, ensuring users get the right levels of access to the right modules in timely fashion
- Continuously optimize governance and best practices for application adoption, license provisioning, security, privacy, and user on- and off-boarding.
- Determine KPI measurements for SaaS application adoption, usage and user experience
- Manage SaaS application life cycles including the creation of a SaaS renewal calendar for any applications under SES management
Skills and attributes for success
- 3+ years of proven experience in License Management working in large corporate environment
- Capable of understanding and working with complex software licensing terms and conditions including service centric contracts (support/maintenance and SaaS)
- Experience with Microsoft enterprise contracts and Microsoft Volume license management portal and other cloud technologies/services.
- Experience in managing online access to applications and infrastructure
- Experience in Cloud consumption management, ability to identify cost saving opportunities and optimisation
- Enough technical language and conceptual understanding to support all licensing models
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft application families, Azure concepts and related product user rights for all product families
- Experience working directly with major vendor commercial personnel
- Recognized professional qualifications such as: ITILv3; CITAM; CSAM
- Big 4 experience and training
- Experience of working internationally and virtually
What we look for
- To be successful in this role, you must be an intelligent self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who takes ownership and responsibility of their work
- You should be able to work effectively in a home/remote office environment
- You should enjoy learning new things in a rapid changing international environment with many deliverables and competing priorities and stakeholders
- You will be someone willing to constructively challenge, yet reach a positive balance with EY’s best interests at the core of your decision making
- You should have truly excellent communication skills, able to confidently and concisely communicate with a wide range of people, roles and seniorities
- You must be a natural team player, understanding the overall goals of the team and working effectively as part of it
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment