- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Supplier Operations and Communications
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining Supplier records in the central database
- Responsible for managing the Supplier Operations central mailbox
- Initiates Supplier On/Off boarding engagement process and applies country and client specific compliance requirements after relevant approvals have been acquired
- Responsible to ensure the supplier engagement status is 100% accurate and most up to date at any given time during the on / off boarding process
- To liaise with Procurement & Supplier Partnership Managers to coordinate and prioritise the supplier engagement activities
- Assists in Supplier Partnership risk management workshops with supplier partnership team
- Assists in the coordination efforts during a segmentation process for the supplier base
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Highlight risks to supplier on/off boarding to Supplier Operations Lead
Contracts and Compliance Document Administration
- To ensure the applicable country and client specific On/Off boarding documents are sent to the supplier
- To ensure suppliers are meeting the applicable country and client specific On/Off boarding requirements
- To vet all On/Off boarding documents with 100% accuracy
- To manage all required chases for outstanding supplier compliance documentation
- Verifies supplier on and off boarding documentations meet the compliance requirements as per the process checklists specific to country and client
- Assists in the coordination of Supplier Management document reviews with other departments (e.g. Legal, Compliance and Audit).
- To distribute the revelant compliance documents to the applicable back office team to on / off board suppliers in the applicable systems e.g. Vendor Management System (VMS), Finance & Invoicing System.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years work experience. MSP experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to interact and communicate detailed information and requirements with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well in a team, maintain a sense of urgency and continuously strive to improve processes to drive efficiencies.
- Ability to maintain 100% accurate documentation.
- Ability to accept and cope with a varied and changing work load and respond positively.
- Ability to define steps required for completion of deliverables.
- Ability to produce results in an ever-changing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.