Supplier Quality Development Engineer (e-Mobility)
Arche Consulting Sp z o.o. Sp. k.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Supplier Quality Develompent Engineer (e-Mobility)Numer ref.: Nr ref.: SQDE/MMI
- collaborates with the Engineering and cross-functional teams to identify new technology and new product development supplier needs,
- leads Technology Assessments at potential development partners,
- supports the development of components, sub-systems or systems with a qualified supply base including: -creation of the Supplier Statement of Work; -support optimized sourcing solutions through feasibility assessments, both from a technology-supplier match as system perspective; -support review and follow-up of the Design Validation Plan; -follow-up on timely and cost optimum delivery of different levels of prototypes; -APQP-process and execution of the capacity verification till PPAP submission; -review of development documentation like dFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, pFMEA,
- drives VE/VA activities during the development of new technology components as well as on new technology components already in production within a cross functional team,
- supports DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) to ensure products are developed for quality and profitable manufacturability.
- university degree in technical discipline or equal by experience,
- 3-5 years engineering, supply chain or program management experience,
- strong technical expertise & knowledge of Electro Mechanical components is required,
- experience in the Automotive industry,
- ability to analyze and process highly complex technology/product requirements,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- fluent in English,
- ability to travel is required.
Our Client offers:
- contract of employment,
- work in an international company and opportunities to develop,
- OK System sports card,
- Lux Med private medical care,
- group life insurance,
- summer holiday co-financing,
- Christmas parcels and vouchers,
- company canteen meals co-financing,
- possibility of internal and external training and participation in language classes.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.