Grodzisk Mazowiecki, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Currently, due to the intensive development and construction of a new plant in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Danfoss Poland seeks a self-driven person with a strong focus on results delivery, able to prioritize and tackle many tasks at the same time, capable to manage a small cross-functional team of experts supporting problem-solving.
Good sense of humor, self-possession, and willingness to overcome barriers in the win-win model is valued high in this position.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan and control PPAP approval process for suppliers and components after changes, including resource planning and coordination with Manufacturing, Engineering and Procurement.
- Cooperation with suppliers in new product development
- Performs supplier audits
- Supports manufacturing with supplier quality problem-solving.
- Facilitates the supplier problem-solving process by supervising and approving 8D reports from suppliers
- Supports Incoming Inspection by supervising tasks execution and assigning priorities.
Education & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- APQP process understanding, particularly the PPAP approval process
- FMEA, control plan, flow chart – experience in using these tools in the manufacturing environment
- 8D method practitioner with a strong focus on prevention for a production stop
- Knowledge of quality tools: fishbone diagram, root cause analysis tools, MSA, Controlled Shipment Level 1&2
- IATF 16949 internal auditor or at least familiar with requirements regarding suppliers and purchased components
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification would be an advantage.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Na CV prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez firmę Danfoss Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Tuchomiu, ul. Tęczowa 46, 80-209 Chwaszczyno dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych osobowych (tj. Dz. Ust. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania”.