Supplier Quality Engineer
AXA Stenman Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Technologiczna 8Zawiercie, śląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Polish branch of an international manufacturer of door fittings and bicycle protection located in Zawiercie is currently looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join our growing team based in Zawiercie.
The candidate, in this role, will be responsible for executing both quality and technical assessments at supplier locations to determine capability, as well as support supplier source selection as the “Voice of Quality.” This position will work with Suppliers, Procurement, Component Engineering and Operations to establish strategic and comprehensive AQP activities which are aligned to the business objectives and customer expectations.
- Conducts quality and technical assessments, in support of new sourcing, to determine if a supplier’s quality systems and technical competency meet expectations.
- Leads initial Supplier orientation, provides on-boarding training as required.
- Provides quality detail required to support source selection and supplier rationalization initiatives.
- Provides Suppliers with technical oversight and expertise in areas such as Process Development, PFMEA, Measurement Systems, Control Plans and Error Proofing.
- Leads AQP reviews with Suppliers which include Design Specification, Pass Thru identification, Safe Launch Control, Launch Readiness and Run-at-Rate.
- Drives on-time PPAP and Flawless Launch for responsible components.
- Drives process and systemic quality improvements, at assigned supplier sites, through the use of quality tools (8D, SIPP, SPC, Lean, Six Sigma) and validates improvements through defined measurable to reduce quality non-conformances.
- Works in conjunction with Plant QE and Suppliers in 8D problem solving - leading cross-functional teams on major issues resolution at Supplier locations.
- Supports training of internal staff along with other functions on Supplier Quality tools, procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, or related field 3 years or more of relevant technical experience.
- 3-5 years of Quality Engineering experience in increasing responsibility in the areas of Quality, Supplier Quality, Supplier Management or related field, including at least 2 years of direct manufacturing, in plant experience.
- Demonstrated program management experience and in-depth process improvement and problem solving experience (including expertise with tools and processes such as APQP, Lean, Six Sigma, PPAP, 8D, FMEA, VAVE, etc.).
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems ISO-9001.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and statistical software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively to interact and influence in a matrix organization with an international exposure.
- Active knowledge about electronic and/or mechanical manufacturing processes and assembly.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- English language fluency.
- Stable position within an international company
- Interesting and challenging role in a growing organization
- Great possibilities to grow within a company
- Full time employment
- Companies benefits including: private medical care, PZU life insurance, training courses, gift cards, company shares and events, e.t.c
For more information visit our website: https://www.axasecurity.com/home-security-poland/en-gb/career/