- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for experienced, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are willing to develop in the Wind industry.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > NCE
This position represents the SQ&D department in the North Central Europe (NCE) region, coordinates SQ&D activities, and ensures that the SQ&D strategies are with the highest focus on quality, safety, and environment, and without compromising agreed processes and lowest total cost of ownership. The key task is the operational development of key suppliers in the NCE region by performing site audits, supplier assessments and coordinating improvement tasks to enforce high supplier performance, zero safety incidents and reduce the cost of poor quality (COPQ) and the number of non-conformities.
- Deploy the Vestas Quality, Safety and Environment Strategy towards external suppliers
- Coordinate supplier quality, capability and performance topics on behalf and in compliance with the Category Team manager
- Secure agreement with regional QHSE Teams for the completion of supplier assessment improvement activities
- Supervise QSE activities in cases of non-quality performance and incidents with suppliers in line with Vestas requirements
- Ensure relevant QSE agreements with suppliers are established (contracts)
- Coordinate and conduct supplier development projects and supplier local initiatives
- Supervise and conduct QHSE audits on-site and prepare executive report
- Minimum 3 years' experience gained on a similar position
- Supplier negotiation experience and contract/project management
- Knowledge how to conduct Safety Walks and motivate suppliers performance on Safety
- Previous experience and knowledge of WTG installation or construction sites, but not a must
- Background from the field of Mechanical, Industrial, Construction or Electrical Engineering or Ex-Consultants
- Competency in software, spreadsheets and database management
- Fluent knowledge of English is needed
We are looking for a candidate who can show and live up to Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity, Enthusiasm. The candidate will work with many key stakeholders on senior management level and these values will be the key to collaboration.
- Motivated and high-quality communication skills
- Able to encourage innovation and handle multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- Certified auditor in one of the following standards ISO 9001/14001/ or OHSAS 18001 or QHSE and VDA 6.3
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to improve your skills and develop professionally.
Build, coordinate, and promote the safety & quality strategy and make the difference with the support of senior management.
The possibility of working from home is also included.
Your primary work location is one of our office in Warsaw or Szczecin.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.