Supply Chain Analyst (m/f)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
Amazon is looking to hire Supply Chain Analyst (internally called EU Central Flow Leader) to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Center in Sady, close to Poznan.
The Supply Chain Analyst would be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations and Area Managers whilst escalating any Customer Experience Risks and reporting any SLA failure risks or deviation from Standard Work to the Sr. Managers and General Manager. The Supply Chain Analyst is expected to play the role of an advisor to the operations team based on his holistic view of the outbound flow and facilitate communication between multiple areas of outbound operations. As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
- Understand Outbound Shift Planning
- Understand Fulfilment/Warehouse Centers Systems and ability to manipulate them
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues. Escalate to management, facilities.
- Communicate Customer Shipment Risk and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
- Ability to track and report system performance through various equipment performance monitoring software platforms.
- Seek for opportunities for further automation and improvement of Flow tools.
- Ability to advise, coach and effectively communicated with the new managers or new colleague on the central flow standards and processes.
About our rewards
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
The ideal candidate should possesses the basic qualifications:
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communications skills - being able to effectively communicate to all levels directly and remotely
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills, ability to analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action.
- Must be flexible in terms of work schedule
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
- Need to demonstrate good understanding of urgency and good judgement under limited supervision
- Detail oriented: accuracy is essential.
- Knowledge of additional EU language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - must display patience, strong customer service skills and helpfulness at all times.
- Good judgment, self-empowered and autonomous.
- Ability to demonstrate working well in a team environment remotely and at an advisory level.
- Computer knowledge and preferably SQL code language.