- Vinci Office Center, Opolska 100, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an Analyst to join the dynamic Supply Chain team at Akamai. In this role, responsible for Procurement activities performed in support of Supply Chain Organization. This individual will work closely with Manufacturers, VARs, 3PLs, Carriers, Repair Vendors, and other Akamai Network members. As an Analyst I, you will be responsible for:
- Display a strong sense of urgency in purchasing equipment by sending timely requests for quote for parts and by negotiating with multiple vendors to secure optimal pricing and favorable terms. Submit requisitions in Oracle to issue Purchase Orders and track until final delivery.
- Display a strong sense of urgency in researching, tracking, and correcting shipping problems, working directly with vendors to resolve issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Based on consumption-rate and ordering lead-time, establish appropriate threshold limits for materials at assigned warehouses and make decision to increase or decrease the inventory levels based on the business needs.
- Monitor equipment inventories (flagging inventory discrepancies, correcting, and communicating activity to the Service Management team).
- Identify material shortages and other unforeseen conditions and work collaboratively with other business groups (design, engineering, infrastructure etc.) to understand component roles and impacts of delays.
- Suggest product substitution for aging orders outside of service level agreement.
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of products used in Akamai’s deployed network.
- Liaise with internal groups to develop procedures to ensure accuracy of information in database (such as product specifications, country of origin, HTSN and ECCN codes, etc.).
- Perform commodity analytics to make informed supply chain decisions; interpret the results of data analysis and communicate findings in a manner that is actionable.
- Schedule and revise order plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Compare freight quotes from multi carriers, factoring all miscellaneous charges before making final recommendation.
- Track and report supplemental logistics expenses not captured by traditional methods in Siebel as situation dictates.
- Prepare import/export documentation in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. * Update internal WIKI with any and all process changes impacting products, regions, and vendors.
- Ensure surplus defective warranty equipment is repaired/replaced and made available for deployments.
- Demonstrate initiative, learning quickly from senior staff and providing support to senior Supply Chain analysts and project managers on selected projects/tasks.
- Mentor and train Supply Chain associate analysts as needed
About the Team
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 4-5 years related experience within Procurement/Purchasing and Supply Chain Management industry
- Experience with international shipping and required documents.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work.*Solid time-management and organizational skills
- Strong MS Excel experience.
- Familiarity with WMS platforms, ie SAP - Exposure to Siebel Sales a plus.
- Intimate knowledge of transportation industry carriers, 3PLS, and their services.
- Strong analytical skills (financial and operational).
- Exceptional communications skills (written, verbal, and diplomatic).
- Solid forecasting and procurement/sourcing experience (RFI, RFQ, RFP).
- Proven vendor management experience.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional and/or cross-cultural teams