- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you ready to take up the challenge of ensuring companies comply with environmental legislation and standards? NEPCon is currently looking for a
- Either a university degree in forestry, biology, geography, environmental management or related field,
OR vocational education from the timber processing or timber trading industry.
- At least 4 years’ work experience from the timber processing or timber trading industry. Experience with auditing and/or familiarity with FSC/PEFC CoC or RA SAS standards will be considered an additional asset, but is not a requirement.
- Fluency in Polish and English (our organisational language) is essential, spoken as well as written.
- Proficient user of the MS Office package and good general knowledge of administrative IT systems.
- B-category driver’s license
- You are an open and friendly person, who likes – and are good at – communicating with people on all levels.
- You have an analytical approach, so you are able to identify non-conformity with the standards.
- You possess a high level of self-discipline, an ability to organise and manage yourself and your time, as well as making independent decisions, as the nature of the job requires you to work independently (often remotely from your colleagues) and meet deadlines.
- You are a robust and structured person, who has demonstrated that you can balance multiple tasks and still deliver all in time.
- You have good conflict solving skills.
- You are a constructive team-player and have an open attitude towards other cultures, as we collaborate across borders in our organization.
- You have your own car, as this is necessary for client visits.
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- Working location: Preferred by Nature Cracow office or home office, and on the road
- The position reports to the Deputy Director of Traceability, Europe and Russia, based in Denmark
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- International training in certification services provided by Preferred by Nature
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 19 February 2021 via JOIN US button below.
Only applicants legally eligible to work in Poland will be considered.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
If you have questions about the position, please contact