private medical care
- Wadowicka 3a, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The purpose of Supply Chain Business Process Analyst is to perform analysis and provide reporting both to internal and external parties in support of increased quality and process efficiency.
Job is related to the transition of processes from Central Europe countries to Kraków.
The role is available from November 2021
• Delivers customer specific reporting (business analytics, performance management, operational reporting etc.) and/or other required reports (e.g. green dot reporting)
• Responsible for inventory analysis and SKU management reports (incl. extraction and analysis of data, identification of potential measures)
• Monitors KPIs and recommends improvements
• Responsible for processing invoice deviation / error messages from Finance Operations and verifies provided data
• Carries out supplier evaluation and ranking based on relevant reports
• Acts as HAVI point of contact for vendors e.g. for the topics related to forecasts, etc
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis
University degree in Business/Supply Chain or equivalent experience will be a strong asset
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products especially MS Excel (vlookup, pivot table, basic experience with VBA)
Power BI is a strong asset
Very good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must (min. B2 level)
Can do attitude with ability to work as a team member and independently
Continues Improvement mindset
Strong analytical abilities with attention to details
Openness to business travel during transition period
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
language courses reimburstments
HR Phone interview
Optional Case Study
HAVI SERVICE HUB
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
For the Finance & Accounting function of HAVI Kraków GBS which supports internal customers across 31 markets in Europe providing comprehensive accounting services in 17 languages.
At HAVI Kraków, we believe in an inclusive and sustainable workplace where our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected, regardless of their background.
All information on the purposes and principles of data processing by HAVI Service Hub Sp. z o.o. and your rights related to your data can be found at Policy section on our website www.havikrakow.pl