- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes
- a competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- on-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- flexible working conditions
- modern office in a convenient location
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate the phase-in and phase-out of the portfolio for designated markets / customers.
- Maintain the Master Data (customer/material master) and apply the in-place demand change process regarding production requirement changes
- Process Sales and Purchase Orders within SAP
- Ensure continuous supply and manage shipments of JTI products.
- Process the shipments in the Transportation Module as per standard processes and monitor the delivery.
- Liaise with the forwarders/carriers for transport document establishment.
- Establish SAP and non-SAP documentation.
- Ensure own back up materials is kept up to date, monitor hand over business activities.
- Support questions from the internal&external auditors.
- Review and comment American Sarbanes-Oxley Act reports embedded in the Company's Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Inventory Managment processes.
- Create company service related purchase orders as recorded.
- Collaborate with Finance for any related to Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable matters and month /quarter/year end closing.
- Check and approve or reject the release of blocked invoice documents from 3rd party/interco suppliers.
You as a professional:
High School Diploma and / or Commercial Diploma
1-3 years of experience in the area of Supply Chain/Customer Service in a multinational company
Fluent in English and French (written & spoken)
Experienced in SAP ECC/APO experience or other ERP; MS Office package
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.