- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re on the look-out for a
We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse
group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and
never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and
in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
PepsiCo is looking for Supply Chain Finance Business Analyst who will be responsible for supporting Europe market with key forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Business partner support to European region to provide supply chain cost trend analysis and cost transparency to support business decisions and pricing strategies
- Prepare Forecasts during all Financial cycles including Cause-of-Change analysis explaining drivers of deviations vs. actual results
- Control that Productivity reporting is done in compliance with internal policies
- Finance partner Supply Chain managers to support sourcing strategies and productivity programs.
- Provide ongoing support to supply chain cost forecasting process
- Collect actual prices from the market and facilitate financial analysis of the material price variances.
- Partner and facilitate the alignment processes between Supply Chain Finance and Categories
- Subject matter expert when implementing new generation systems and tools
- Subject Matter expert to provide insightful analytics and recommendations to Supply Chain teams to drive business decisions
- Support senior management with ad- hoc analysis requests.
- Finance background in a BU, FP&A or Supply Chain Finance in a multinational company (min. 3 years)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint). Advanced Excel user is a must. Having a good understanding of database management and Cognos as a planning tool is a preference
- Good commercial / strategic / analytical skills and understanding of business drivers; analysis of P&L
- Be a self-starter, flexible and be able to work autonomously
- Able to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines, while at the same time displaying attention to detail. Ability to manage and execute multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines.
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card