- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Supply chain
Education required: Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Analytics, IT Systems, or any engineering or science discipline with a strong business focus/interest
Language requirement: Fluent in English & Polish
Start date: September 2020
Assessment centre date: May 2020
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Supply chain
Are you an adaptable, analytical graduate who can help us deliver products to customers – along with quality and value? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our expert Supply Chain team. Our talented professionals help us deliver billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year. And that takes careful planning, efficient processes and multifunctional teams. You’ll join us at the heart of the function where you’ll deepen your leadership and technical skills. Through rotations in key areas, you’ll get to grips with a highly complex end-to-end operation.
Develop your career
What will you do?
- Develop your knowledge of supply chain management on a tailored development programme
- Learn about the steps in an end-to-end supply chain, as well as the synergies and challenges involved
- Help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement/ process improvement projects
- Take part in process validation and planning
- Working with (and in) cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Having a clearly defined network to support your development
- Having the chance to deepen your leadership and supply chain technical skills
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a leader of the future, with responsibility for ensuring GSK makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
- A relevant business degree
- to be an open-minded person who can find solutions by thinking “out-of-the-box”
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with good problem solving skills
- a mindset of looking for solutions rather than finding obstacles
- a gift for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- the ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- to be analytical and process driven
- strong communication skills
- to be a natural teamworker
- a genuine interest in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you’ve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- On-the-job experience, training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- fast track career path in global healthcare company
- opportunity to gain diverse experience through a variety of rotations within the site.
- Supportive & friendly, international working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Networking opportunities within international Future Leader Programme community
- Individual development plan and mentorship programme
- Wide range of training
- Non-wage benefits (Short Friday, healthy snacks in the office, sports cards, holiday allowance medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, , social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Attractive salary and bonus