At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Supply Chain - Global Repair Operations structure which is under development in Krakow. It includes the oversight management of the CTDI Report Depot located in Warsaw and Moscow. It also includes a global support team covering New Product Introduction at the repair centers, compliance reports and Systems support. This is a new dept aligned with the business decision to move MSI repair activities in Poland with an approach to become a cost-effective alternative supporting all sites globally.
Supply Chain Global Repair Business Systems SME
- Global Track Lead for repair operation systems (Greenfield / ERP / Oracle) and projects.
- Understand repair processes and drive efficiency improvement.
- Responsible to work with the IT department to manage the following gather business operations requirements and articulate to IT.
- Support IT in creating solutions, review design documents test changes in UAT environment.
- Act as the system gatekeeper/approver for all system relevant changes.
- Provide system and process training to users.
- Maintenance work in regards to system setups (super user).
- Work with reporting team to maintain and create new reports.
- Act as an interface with IT support team on open incident tickets and support closure process.
- Coordinate new IT sprints with business and IT and drive prioritization.
- Support system interfaces for carrier systems.
- Master’s degree. Preferably in engineering or in information technology.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of operational Supply Chain business.
- IT background and essentials are an advantage.
- Good understanding of repair business and the processes within services business.
- Experience in Oracle Applications, ideally in the repair and services modules.
- Good communication skills with suppliers and internal Stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills as well as strong work
- ethic, personal integrity and high level of professionalism.
- Problem-solving mindset as well as an attitude to follow-through on the plan.
- Being fluent and English is absolutely essential.
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).