Supply Chain Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Supply Chain Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00009063
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a team of experts specializing in SC PlanningFulfilment processesSCM supporting IT tools
What will you do?
- You will work on implementation projects for our international clients.
- You will be part of the team responsible for the Supply Chain Strategy: Operating Model definition, Inventory Management, Network Strategy, and many more
- You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand SCM IT solutions, you will work as a functional consultant and you will be responsible for their implementation through all project phases: analysis, design, build, test, deployment.
Who & What are we looking for?
- Experience in implementing systems as: Kinaxis, Blue Yonder (JDA), OMP, o9, E2open or SAP HANA
- Knowledge of SAP SCM or Oracle SCM software would be a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required. Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French will be a strong asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain area is a must (Demand Planning, Demand Management, Supply Planning, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Inventory Optimization, S&OP)
- Process management experience
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.