private medical care
Supply Chain Manager, Events Planning
HAVI SERVICE HUB
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Work location: Kraków or Katowice
As Supply Chain Manager, Events Planning you will be accountable for the creation of Supply Planning and Inventory Management activities relative to setup, planning and execution of promotional items. (National, Regional, Happy Meal, Games, Packaging).
• Supports the local market team in their account management responsibilities.
• Accountable for the creation of supply planning and inventory management deliverables and for the handoff to the Event supply planner for planning and execution.
• Determines the distribution strategy and inventory management plan for all promotions.
• Supports root cause analysis through the creation of daily promotion status reports, and development of relevant action plans.
• Owns the communication of inventory management and supply plan outputs to local market teams.
• Manages distribution of sales reports and supporting analytics for external stakeholders, including food, games, and themed packaging products.
• Ensures promotional SLAs and KPIs are met.
• Develops and measures against deliverables outlined in a detailed, standardized departmental project plan and timeline.
• Leads and supports staff including training and development, work assignment allocation, performance feedback, and coaching.
University Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Operations or a relevant discipline.
3-5 years of Supply Chain Planning Experience (inventory planning, manufacturing planning, distribution planning)
Experience with DRP planning tools (e.g. JDA, SAP, Logility)
Experience with a statistical software package is a plus.
Exposure to SAS, JDA or another demand planning tool is also a plus.
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Experience with supply and demand planning tools and processes.
Ability to manage resources in a cross-functional, cross-geography environment and to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication and interpersonal skills appropriate across all levels of the organization, including external & internal customers
Demonstrated ability to solve problems and come up with alternative solutions
Demonstrated ability to lead others.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
language courses reimburstments
HR Phone interview
Optional Case Study
HAVI SERVICE HUB
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
For the Finance & Accounting function of HAVI Kraków GBS which supports internal customers across 31 markets in Europe providing comprehensive accounting services in 17 languages.
At HAVI Kraków, we believe in an inclusive and sustainable workplace where our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected, regardless of their background.
All information on the purposes and principles of data processing by HAVI Service Hub Sp. z o.o. and your rights related to your data can be found at Policy section on our website www.havikrakow.pl