Supply Chain Manager (Independent Role)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our International Client (pharmaceutical industry), we are looking for candidates for a position of Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager plays a key role in the continuous improvement processes by identifying gaps and improvement opportunities, by providing expertise and by playing an active role in the implementation of supply chain projects.
Supply Chain Manager
Scope of duties:
- Identify opportunities for the improvement of supply chain processes;
- Support the implementation of projects by providing expertise: process mapping, explanation of key supply chain aspects, ability to act as point of reference of supply chain topics;
- Suggest steps to close the gaps, plan and execute with the support of the Global Supply Chain Director.
Daily operational work:
- Coordination of product deliveries from the factories to the warehouse (purchase orders);
- Coordination and organisation of the transportation;
- Supporting customers with their ordering and logistics processes. Receiving, entering and processing customer orders in ERP System (including invoicing);
- Animation of the work with Logistics Service Providers - definition of key expectations, processes and assurance of proper execution.
- Collaborate with internal partners and provide support (documentation, reporting, functional expertise).
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional relevant experience in Supply Chain;
- Experience with process optimisation and continuous improvement;
- Experience in implementing projects in cross functional teams;
- Highly structured with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Problem solving orientation;
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment;
- Team player able to work independently;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English and Polish.