Whoohoo® is an international expert in recruiting and contracting engineers, specialists and managers.
For 30 years we have sourced candidates across a wide range of industries, including engineering, finance, construction, manufacturing, IT, and BPO/SSC.
We currently have 24 branches, located in 4 countries, and employ 3,700 people. The Polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with extensive experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country.
Due to the further development of our Client - an international supply chain service provider, we are looking for an experienced Manager to lead the supply chain team of 10-15 people.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Oversee the day to day relationship management with vendors and internal customers to ensure all aspects of customer expectations and Company’s business requirements are met
- Review departmental KPI’s and evaluate business risks, highlight any potential trends and issues and prioritise the associated mitigation action
- Manage the capacity and capability planning within the team, to ensure the team have the required skills and abilities to meet the service levels agreement and drive all performance criteria relevant to the function
- Undertake root cause analysis and guide the team to identify and implement Continuous Improvement actions
- Manage and review the forecasting process for the Value Stream
(sales budgeting and variance investigations, business planning, establishment of collaborative demand planning with key customers)
- Establish and define the vendor relationship governance in line with
Strategic Procurement commodity strategies, ensuring compliance
with the business targets
- At least 3-5 years of experience on similar position within supply chain
- Higher education, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management
- Fluency in English
- Expertise in establishing, driving and developing supply chain relationships
- Experience in people management and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish long term business relationships
- Very well developed analytical and numerical skills
- Drive for achieving set goals and high level of self-motivation
- Stable employment in multinational company
- Possibility to develop and gain new experience and competencies
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Attractive location in the city center
- Friendly atmosphere
Prosimy również w CV załączyć następującą formułę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).