Supply Chain & Operations GDS Advisory Manager
Ref no: POL000K8
EY Global Delivery Services means 26,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Right now we are looking for a Supply Chain & Operations GDS Advisory Manager to join our EY GDS Advisory team.
As a Supply Chain & Operations GDS Advisory Team Lead in EY GDS Poland you will have an opportunity to build up the team on the ground. If you are an experienced team leader and ready to contribute in both internal and external clients’ management, supervise the Supply Chain & Operations areas, then we have relevant role for you.
- Articulates the vision and strategic direction for Supply Chain Advisory division based on current and future Global Advisory directives
- Understands market trends and evolves EY business requirements in Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Develops an in depth and continuous understanding of the GSA (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) Supply Chain Solutions Market.
- Manages and oversees team and directs the implementation of strategic Supply Chain initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in offered solutions
- Partners in cross business and Supply Chain impacted discussions across new or evolving clients’ business needs for Supply Chain & Operations areas
- Actively participates in clients’ meetings, adding value insight on efforts to build best stakeholders’ practices
- Acts as a visionary individual to better support business needs and maintain continuous development
- Drives the support and alignment of team’s activities with the role’s peers within the EY Advisory and client organizations
- Monitors the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Cooperates effectively with Consultants, Developers, Engineers and the customers to understand the requirements, scope of work, dependencies and targets
- Stakeholder, risk and communication management
- Implements EY GDS best practices
- Governs and controls budgets
Nice to have:
- 8-12 years of experience in Supply Chain management and oversight in ERP systems (esp. SAP) and advanced planning systems such as SAP APO and/or SAP IBP in a corporate organization
- 3-5 years of experience in leading international professional teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills - can rally a team and individuals around common goal
- Experience in working with stakeholders both internal and external
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Project/Program Management experience with proven track record
- Understanding of SAP software and the competitive environment
- Knowledge of SC&O capabilities (e.g.: Supply Chain Planning, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Strategy, Logistics and Distribution, Procurement, Product Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing / Operational Excellence, Data Analytics)
- Awareness of general Supply Chain concepts and possibilities
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and German
- Confident in using business acumen and analytical thinking skills
- Experienced in an international Global Operations Management role
- Experience in software development and/or delivering IT projects
- Change Management skills
- Production, Logistics, HR, Procurement, SC Strategy etc. background
- Command of other European languages