Supply Chain Operations Manager
Solaris Laser S.A.
- Farbiarska 39, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Are you a seasoned supply chain professional with a solid track record in SC Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement?
In this role you’ll be… working with local and global disciplines to ensure best in class manufacturing operational performance in line with our customer and shareholder expectations at a high growth potential site.
You’ll have an opportunity to… track and measure key performance indicators and facilitate improvement plans.
You should possess… an ability to demonstrate your capabilities to influence KPI improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Agility, and Cost using structured problem-solving techniques.
Principal Duties / Mission:
• Manage a team across all Supply Chain departments (planning, procurement, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering / quality, transportation & logistics, warehouse and inventory management)
• Define the Supply Chain site strategy in agreement with global guidelines and company values
• Establish and monitor Supply Chain budget and standard KPI’s
• Synchronize activities and work cross-functionally with other departments to understand internal and external customer needs in order to ensure the delivery of best customer service level
• Propose continuous improvement/lean initiatives, analyze benefits/cost/change management
This non exhaustive list of activities can evolve as the incumbent demonstrates skills and the organization evolves.
At least 5 years of a successful experience working in manufacturing operations related role is a requirement
BS in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
Good understanding of and experience with main supply chain KPI’s
Strong analytical, change management, and leadership skills
Hands-on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods
Excellent English and Polish skills
What we offer
Permanent work contract
Several benefits and bonus on top of base salary
Trainings, possibilities of career growth and self-development
English courses at work
Solaris Laser S.A.
Solaris Laser is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial Fiber and CO2 laser coding, marking, and engraving systems. We specialize in development of laser systems for Static and Dynamic product coding – while products are in movement.
Solaris, is part of Markem-Imaje, a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.