Supply Chain Planning Manager Snacks Central Europe
Warsaw, Warszawa 128724BR
Reported to: CS&L Director Central Europe
Work Location: Poland (Warsaw HQ, Grodzisk Mazowiecki preferred)
Main purpose of the position:
Responsible E2E integrated supply chain planning by category for the defined BU, Raw Material, Supply Planning and Production Scheduling including allocation of Supply according to SLA and Supply planning playbook. Prepare & lead the Supply Review as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle.
- Ensure delivery of an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU's to deliver service to BU's.
- Create capacity plans (4-24 months), review impact on iSCP KPIs on the technology platform (e.g. service & inventory levels, production calendars, lead times, min runs, etc.).
- Lead the Supply Planning agenda, demonstrate comprehensive governance across functions. Lead the Supply Review as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle.
- Enables Supply for the commercial change agenda: Review Accolade projects to provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost & Raw Material impacts to Execute supply chains set up for NPD.
- Coach & develop capability, collaborative ways of working with the Hub.
- Manage production scheduling including production scheduling in order to deliver stock availability & drive Raw Material availability as per SLA.
- Manage category Raw material MOVE & materials planning in order to deliver OTIF service levels to owned plants.
- Ensure outstanding efficiency in product supply arena through comprehensive ownership and outstanding x-func articulation, product availability, inventory, SLA management and waste reduction.
- Support the Category Materials planning lead in building the Raw material Supply Chain Strategy for ESSA - organization capability, processes, systems & integration of new businesses from a supply chain stand point.
- Lead DII management agenda, ensure properly DII target execution via effective inventory management and collaboration with Finance / Control teams.
- Raw material MOVE planning activities to align on the implications of demand and supply balancing for the MOVE planning of raw materials.
- Lead improvement programs for OTIF delivery of raw materials to owned plants and Co-manufacturers.
- Where appropriate provide clear leadership on MOVE & Supply governance during periods of constrained demand.
- Higher university degree.
- +5 years of supply chain planning experience.
- Full proficiency in Polish and English.
- High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes.
- Excellent analytical skills, which enable drawing insightful conclusions from the multiple-source data.
- Works with other functions / departments to address critical challenges as a result of market change or changes in technical, manufacturing or End to End planning processes.
- Understands the links between production plans, plant AOP's, productivity initiatives and customer service.
- Strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions / sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
- Emotional maturity and extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven initiative and results driven.
- Takes the initiative to find solutions to supply issues involving, encouraging peers through savvy communication.
- Ability to make decisions and influence others.
- Demonstrates a broad perspective when solving problems and making decisions.