- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Right now, we are looking for a Supply Chain Procurement Consultant to join our EY GDS Advisory team. We offer you an opportunity to join our international and multidisciplinary Supply Chain & Operations team to get the chance to give advice to leading organizations across all sectors. Our team focuses on transforming the planning organization’s performance for a competitive advantage for the business, creating supply chain stability, flexibility and agility, through creating a culture of high process reliability.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Higher Degree (Supply Chain/ Operations) from Tier-1 institutes with 3-8 years of relevant business/consulting experience in procurement function is crucial.
- Expertise in end-to-end Procurement Process covering one or more of the following areas: procurement strategy, category management, spend analytics, supplier research, purchasing & expediting and P2P.
- Ability to identify cost optimization opportunities in one or more areas covering purchasing category management, direct materials procurement, Engineered / Designed goods, indirect spends, contracts / services procurement & administration.
- Understanding of tools / levers / concepts like strategic sourcing, global sourcing, e-sourcing, total cost of ownership, early vendor involvement etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, design thinking and passion for planning would drive this role.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for client and management is an essential part of the role.
- Effective communication skills and experience in customer facing role is required.
- Fluency in English AND second European language (German, French preferred).
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment