- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Data Analyst (Analytics & Data Visualization) will be a resource focused on developing reports through analytics capabilities and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization using Tableau. As part of the Supply Chain & Procurement Technology Team, this associate will be working with various business SMEs, data architects or IT to understand data solutions and construct visual reporting delivery for Supply Chain business operational needs.Essential job functions:
- Maintain database tables on a weekly basis. (Loading spend/Savings/Forecast/Classification rules to respective tables)
- Meet with the business to understand new and existing reporting needs, understand how metrics impact day-to-day operations, and how to provide the data in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Create and maintain meaningful Tableau dashboards to support the Procurement business functions with a strong focus on the revenue reports, deliver new insights, and enhance workflow to drive business efficiency and strategy.
- Deep dive a variety of ad hoc questions related to customer behaviors to get the root of the problem.
- Conduit to share best practices and successes across the lines of businesses and geographies.
- Experience in delivery data analytical reporting and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization and reporting capabilities,
- Tableau and SQL experience are with added advantage,
- Experience preparing data for analysis, KPI definition and reporting,
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets and relational databases for data analysis,
- Ability to understand, organize and present data analysis outcome in a clear and meaningful way to drive business strategic insights,
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business objectives and provide analytics to best achieve those objectives,
- Reporting and creative visualization and great data analytical skills,
- Strong attention to detail especially in documentation and presentations,
- Demonstrated follow-through skills /ability to see tasks and projects through to the end,
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker,
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others achieve their goals, willingness to take on additional work, focus on cooperation and collaboration,
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources,
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within an established time frame.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- A strong collaborative culture,
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad development opportunities.