Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Supply Chain & Procurement Data Analyst - Video
- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Supply Chain & Procurement Data Analyst - VideoNumer ref.: R15720
- The Supply Chain & Procurement Data Analyst (Analytics & Data Visualization) will be a resource focused on developing reports through analytics capabilities and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization using Tableau. As part of the Supply Chain & Procurement Technology Team, this associate will be working with various business SMEs, data architects or IT to understand data solutions and construct visual reporting delivery for newly acquired Video businesses operational needs.
- Essential job functions:
- Meet with the business to understand new and existing reporting needs, understand how metrics impact day-to-day operations, and how to provide the data in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Meet with Business SMEs and IT exploring data solutions currently available in our Data warehouse as well as working with our Reporting Team to create new data sets for future reporting.
- Create and maintain meaningful Tableau dashboards to support the Supply Chain & procurement video business functions with a strong focus on the revenue reports, deliver new insights, and enhance workflow to drive business efficiency and strategy.
- Oversee performance tuning and optimization to ensure reporting is interactive and easily accessible for technical and non-technical users.
- Deep dive a variety of ad hoc questions related to customer behaviors to get the root of the problem.
- Partner with a functional analysts community to maximize abilities in data discovery and visualization tools.
- Conduit to share best practices and successes across the lines of businesses and geographies.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in delivery data analytical reporting and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization and reporting capabilities,
- Good level of Tableau Knowledge,
- Oracle E-Business Suites and SQL experience are with added advantage,
- Strong background in preparing data for analysis, KPI definition and reporting, Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets and relational databases for data analysis,
- Ability to understand, organize and present data analysis outcome in a clear and meaningful way to drive business strategic insights,
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business objectives and provide analytics to best achieve those objectives,
- Reporting and creative visualization and great data analytical skills,
- Strong attention to detail especially in documentation and presentations,
- Demonstrated follow-through skills /ability to see tasks and projects through to the end,
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker,
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others achieve their goals, willingness to take on additional work, focus on cooperation and collaboration,
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources,
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within an established time frame.