sharing the costs of sports activities
Supply Chain Project Manager
- Postępu 18B, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 19 days ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
Delivery of Projects:
• Lead and deliver innovation, supply chain, and value engineering projects on-time-in-full, and in line with gate-keeping guidelines. This will include effective troubleshooting, issue management, risk management and escalation management throughout.
• Coordinating the link between different functions in supply chain to ensure the steps e.g., sourcing decision / link to procurement on new raw & pack material/ capability assessment for new technology including investment in SC
• Be the custodian and ensure compliance to supply chain elements of the gate keeping process, holding both own team but also all other cross-functional partners accountable with regards to anything that impacts business performance and objectives negatively during a project
• Ensure effective communication with project team & stakeholders involving cross functional members to support the project timeline
• Support network optimization projects to ensure future readiness and cost competitiveness on the long term
• Facilitate/Support complexity reduction at project concept stage through collaborating with R&D, SC, and Marketing
• Strategic influencing on turnover and supply chain thresholds, cutting the portfolio tail to reduce complexity and 1 in – 1-out approach to keep the innovation portfolio in good shape
• Support migration of the current to the future portfolio; identify with marketing/R&D the trends & requirements in consumer & customer needs and translate in required SC capabilities.
• Ensure SC is represented during the development of the future portfolio of our business by delivering information and managing stakeholders to drive portfolio decision.
Bachelor or Master degree;
2-5 years of experience in a relevant area
Business processes hands-on experience
Strong communicator with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
English communication skills
Outstanding track record in OTIF project delivery
Supply chain and project management background; Should have direct experience in at least one of the two functions
Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and validation of in–house and co-making operations
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
The Kraft Heinz Company is looking for Procurement Manager in Poland with strong experience in Procurement of Indirect materials and Services. This role has the overall responsibility for executing buying activities in the assigned categories such as: Marketing, Trade marketing & Sales, Energy (electricity and gas) and HR. This role provides strategic view on Indirect spends to the business and supports business with key projects related to Procurement within its zone of responsibility. This role reports to Head of Procurement Poland. The key stakeholders are BU commercial and ops Management and Global Procurement team.