Supply Chain Specialist - eCommerce
Newell Poland Services Sp. z o.o.
- Poznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in supply chain and operations to maximize customer experience, sales, and margin, as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes from sourcing to delivery.
Your role will be crucial in supporting the delivery of Newell Brands’ strategic eCommerce plan.
• Set up systems and process throughout the end-to-end supply chain (systems integration, customer service, demand planning, S&OP, accounts receivable, claims troubleshooting) while working cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements across the supply chain.
• Troubleshoot Logistics, deploy Master Data audits and minimize operational charges.
• Own eCommerce EMEA S&OP. Partnering with Business Units, retailers and eCommerce stakeholders to drive S&OP improvements regarding inventory availability, forecast accuracy and increasing efficiency across the total EMEA eCommerce portfolio to improve our Supply Chain metrics – Out of Stock (OOS), Confirmation Rate, Lead Time and expansion strategy.
• Enhance efficiency in our eCommerce Supply Chain to improve Gross Margin and accelerate productivity on ways to simplify the operation by reduction on the cost to serve and SKU complexity, including inventory management, productivity, chargebacks, and overall cost of deviation across Newell Brands Business Units.
• Partnering with our eCommerce customer SC programs innovating in the region to improve our customer/consumer experience together with the omni-channel strategy supporting initiatives that strengthen the digital IQ in the region.
• Support the Joint Business Plans (JBP) planning and continue to develop the long-term eCommerce end-to-end SC sustainable efficiencies
• Assist manager in all EMEA eCommerce supply chain and continuous improvement projects from ideation to launch to support.
University degree in Business or Engineering, or a Supply Chain discipline.
3+ years’ experience in supply chain management operations with a focus on Ecommerce, inventory management, retail and project management experience.
Extensive experience in handling, operating and improving customer service centers that serve major retailers (FMCG) as well as commercial distributor experience.
Technology savvy, able to pinpoint relevant MS Office tools, MRP (SAP R/3/BEX), CRM solutions.
Fluent English (written & spoken).
Strong business acumen.
Demonstrated integrity and constructive approach to challenges.
Ability to operate independently given direction and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised also to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment.
Passion for both speed and simplicity.
Result-driven, with a discipline in establishing and improving processes.
Knowledge of French or Dutch would be a plus.
What we offer
LinkedIn Learning with 17,000 courses to choose from.
Corporate Citizenship Philosophies – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
Discount for some of our products of brands Parker, DYMO, Sharpie, Contigo and others.
Global Service Anniversary Program – recognition of milestone service anniversaries and birthdays.
Give@Newell – paid time-off for charity activities dedicated for local communities right where you live/work.
Global company with development opportunities, both locally and internationally.
Core Values: Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Winning, Ownership, Leadership.
Position title: Supply Chain Specialist - eCommerce
Location: Poznan (hybrid working)
Reports to: Senior Manager eCommerce SC Strategy & CI
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job.
Applicants available on our website. If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.
Newell Poland Services Sp. z o.o.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Graco, Coleman, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Yankee Candle, Paper Mate, FoodSaver, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer’s, Oster, NUK, Spontex and Campingaz. Newell Brands is focused on delighting consumers by lighting up everyday moments.
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Sistema, Spontex, Crockpot, NUK, Coleman, Yankee Candle and many more.