- Adgar Park West - Budynek 'A', al. Jerozolimskie 181 A, 02-222 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Franke European Shared Service Center is growing and looking for new members to join our inventory management team.
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 37 countries.
At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.
- Placing orders with suppliers for the assigned materials/finished goods
- Review and execute material planning parameters to ensure they are in line with process standards
- Verification of demand forecasting and providing support with support forecasts
- Support data and root cause analysis
- Executing supply strategy taking into consideration planned sales and existing inventory
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Diploma in an appropriate discipline (Logistics, Science, Engineering)
- Strong Supply Chain Planning/Material Planning competence
- Advanced SAP knowledge is important
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- English min. B2
- Team player :)
- Flexible working time (we start work between 07.00-09.00)
- Medical and benefit card
- Great atmosphere in the team
- Permanent contract
- Recognition awards
- Tasty coffee prepared in our Franke coffee machine
- Discounts for Franke products
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181A, Adgar Park West Build
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com