Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Chain Specialist with German
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Responsible for performing standard procurement activities and clarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of Source-2-Pay transactions according to documentation;
- Create & release purchase orders;
- Channel demands through preferred supplier contracts and catalogues;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Perform controls according to process design;
- Act as a country subject matter expert.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in supply chain management/procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing (min. B2);
- German: very good in speech and writing (min. B1);
- Availability for business trips is required;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills, team work;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.