- Wodna 15, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski, PolskaOstrów Wielkopolski, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Supervising scheduling and deliveries of direct materials to achieve lowest possible transportation cost and inventory value.
- Control of inventory policy for direct materials. Cooperation with Engineering to reduce range of RAW materials.
- Controlling of MAHLE demands versus suppliers capacity. Escalation process to SQE in case of insufficient capacity vs needs.
- Motivating team to build positive business relations with suppliers for improving deliveries on time indicator, quality of deliveries (EDI, ASN, OTD), reduction of MOQ. Cooperation with SQE and Purchasing if necessary.
- Analyzing present delivery chain and development of new solutions to generate savings on freight and warehousing costs – creating business cases.
- Implementation of MAHLE Production System.
- Control of SAP MRP views – according to corporate policy.
- Creating Inventory Valuation and taking action to reduce excess and obsolete materials
- Training of MRP Controllers based on collected experience.
- HR tasks connected with MRP controllers (maintain standardization for subordinates, execute Annual Employees Dialog, creating annual training plans, management of subordinate leave, management of working time of employees
- Coordinating delivery windows
- Strong Cooperation with: Local and Central Purchasing (direct & logistic), Production, Quality, Finance, Engineering
- Negotiations of logistic terms with suppliers & subcontractors
- Solving advanced problems in delivery chain
- Looking for possibilities to improve inventory results
Your skills & strengths:
- Min. 1 year experience as a team leader
- Expierience in logistic
- Master's degree
- Fluent in English
- Very high analytical skills with knowledge of practical usage in business
- Knowledge of inbound logistic
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Practical usage of following applications: SAP (MM Proc, MM Pur module)
- Leadership skills
- Ability to make fast decisions in stresfull situations
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Feeling of responsibility
- Developing the team
- Focus on results
- Ability to set goals and support their implementation
See what we can offer you!
- Have a possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Training package giving the opportunity to improve qualifications in various areas
- Benefits package (incl. MultiSport, Medicover, cultural and sports events)
- Attractive offers and discounts for employees (e.g. group insurance, cheaper products and services)
- Employment based on an employment contract in a stable and modern enterprise
- Assistance in changing the place of residence (e.g. relocation bonus)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!