- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
- Daily work with Chinese suppliers.
- Daily contact with markets, communication of possible delays in deliveries, answering questions about future production and the possibility of subsequent orders.
- Planning the production of finished products within 6 months.
- Coordinating the timeliness of deliveries (checking that everything comes out on time).
- Work on SAP EEP, APO, PRD.
- Responding to sudden changes in market demands (both increases and decreases in demand).
- Work with Excel (production plans sent to the supplier mostly in Excel form and simultaneously via the system).
- Participation in meetings with the markets on current issues with the availability of products.
- Daily control of market demands (current control of gaps and overstock).
- Min. 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Higher education: logistics, production planning.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of SAP as a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, depending on criticality of tasks.
- Ability to work within international environment.
- Well organized and Team Spirit building skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Attractive salary and a rich package of social perks.
- Employment contract.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment, effectively implementing the assumed strategy.
- Participation in extremely interesting projects.
- Stable employment conditions.